About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Chief Marketing Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue, lead innovation, and provide strategic vision
- Demand Generation - Build a modern demand generation engine. Drive leads using ABM, webinars, SEO, content, paid marketing, display, email marketing, website conversion, trade shows, co-marketing, and branding. Implement and manage funnel metrics from drive leads through to conversion.
- Identify opportunities for resource & operational improvements to accelerate growth, and increase efficiencies.
- Establish goals and KPIs for all of marketing based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and pipeline growth.
- Strengthen and measure company’s brand recognition in targeted audiences across stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to help scale an organization from $200 to $500M+ in a Public or PE backed company.
- Keep ahead of the competition by driving the long term vision of the marketing department
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in sales, partnerships, customer success, and product functions to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with the product roadmap, revenue initiatives, and the overall growth strategy of the business.
- Lead and inspire a team of world-class marketing to produce the best work of their careers
- Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 15+ years of demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing marketing programs in enterprise B2B software companies
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
- Proven ability to grow and scale a brand at a public company
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Experience working with various marketing tools relating to market research, data analytics, website development, product branding, visual communication software, written communication, and public relations
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Proven team player that has partnered with sales leadership