About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Chief People Officer.
- Proven leader of the People function in a global organization, with a strong understanding of all areas of the People and Human Resources function
- Experience building the People systems and structures needed to support periods of ambitious scale and growth
- Ability to bridge the gap between technical capabilities and traditional business functions to support the continued growth and development of company’s products and services
- Proven track record growing a company’s inclusive culture and making significant contributions as part of advising executive leadership team
- Strong business acumen and ability to root the people strategy and programs in the needs of the business
- Ability to add critical value at the executive level as a trusted advisor to the C-Suite