About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access to career-aligned opportunities. More than 35,000 executives and 600 companies are already using our platform.
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business to find its next Chief Marketing Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
Marketing Excellence: Integrated Brand Marketing
- Best-in-class brand builder and creative storyteller with a track record of increasing brand demand and brand engagement to generate business growth across a portfolio
- Brand visionary who understands both the qualitative, creative and quantitative sides of marketing. Deep experience building strategic plans, branding, and creative visualization and working with agencies to maximize ROI
- Leverages consumer insights and technology to refresh, amplify and generate meaningful and personalized consumer engagement, brand awareness, consideration and authentic experience broadly, and with local communities
Consumer-driven Digital Experience
- Demonstrated experience launching and/or scaling consumer digital experiences
- New school approach to digital marketing; Exceptional digital and social media marketing experience, including social strategy, paid search/social, loyalty, email, segmentation, and activation
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and full funnel growth tactics, especially influencer and social.
- Metrics and data-driven leader with experience in funnel optimization, marketing operations, developing, measuring and improving metrics/KPIs in Customer Relationship Management
Business Acumen: Commercial
- Possess a commercial mindset; forward-thinking around consumer trends & consumer behaviors and has developed sophisticated and highly segmented campaigns that drive measurable results and membership/lead generation
- Experienced commercial strategist with demonstrated success developing go-to-market strategies that drive growth and opportunities for top-line growth, more share of wallet and consideration
Leadership and Team Building
- Direct experience managing and growing marketing/commercial teams across all commercial functions with specific focus on brand growth, new customer acquisition and retention, and experiential marketing
- Team-oriented leader capable of effectively driving the team against the long-term vision and dynamic marketing roadmaps
- Unflappable and inspirational leader who can navigate market headwinds and ever changing external
- Unflappable and inspirational leader who can navigate market headwinds and ever changing external factors; has the proven ability to attract & retain a highly motivated and talented team in a performance and results-based organization