About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access to career-aligned opportunities. More than 35,000 executives and 600 companies are already using our platform.
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business to find its next Vice President of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Lead strategic development of all marketing programs and manages the execution of all programs
- Development planning, coordination and execution of public relations and communication programs
- Marketing collateral and sales tools that communicate our value proposition for key markets
- Developing all sales presentations including consistent value proposition and product information
- Coordinate with data analytics to build sales messaging and story around the final data analysis
- Partner with sales to ensure contract review is executed in a timely manner
- Understand changes and initiatives in healthcare and how we can capitalize on them, or the impact they might have on us
- Develop and manage the RFP response process and maintain response library
- Develop and manage trade show strategy, and execution of shows
- Sales reporting and budgeting
- Partner with product to ensure value proposition is developed and communicated correctly and then worked into the sales messaging
- Develop and execute all sales lead generation plans
- Develop internal communications for senior leadership
- Development of PR strategy and execution
- Identify trends in the healthcare industry and determine how we can capitalize on them
You should get in touch if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree required with a concentration in Marketing or requisite experience, preferred. Master's Degree is a plus
- 10+ years of corporate marketing experience in healthcare and a management role
- Must have supported sales in an operations role, and experience and knowledge in healthcare analytics.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment and analytic abilities to plan and accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver measurable programs that contribute to company growth
- Excellent managerial, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills required
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking