About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access.
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Vice President of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead overall demand generation planning efforts including shaping overall strategy, producing new and nurtured lead generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plans.
- Develop, coach, and build out a global demand generation team to ensure efficient operation and maximize results.
- Lead the team in flawlessly implementing demand generation programs and campaigns to meet required lead generation and sales pipeline targets.
- Lead tracking, analyzing, and reporting of relevant metrics. Determine effectiveness and continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Manage demand generation budget and forecasting lead flow, pipeline, and revenue.
- Own, and build a team to manage the overall operation of our Hubspot marketing automation system and its integration with SFDC.
- 15+ Years Marketing, including leadership roles in high growth freemium B2B SaaS companies.
- Extensive experience in enterprise B2B demand generation with success stories to share
- Experienced team leader who knows how to build and inspire a high functioning team
- Data-driven, analytical and technically fluent - You use data to improve decision making and have experience and comfort with a range of marketing tools to maximize impact
- Customer-centric and driven by insights - You understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns
- Expertise with systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift, and ZoomInfo
- Great at building cross functional relationships and working in a collaborative and results-oriented team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of driving growth strategies but also can get in the weeds to guide your team on execution