About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access.
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Chief People Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the strategic direction and support for culture and leadership development initiatives that work to continuously build the strength of the WW culture and provide tools and resources for practical use and application at each level of leadership.
- Design and lead scalable talent management initiatives in partnership with key executives.
- Develop and lead the planning, design, and implementation of the company’s global HR initiatives to support current and future business needs across all global regions. Drive all aspects of human resources including recruiting and retention, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Lead and inspire a strong People team that partners with the company to support strategic and operational objectives by hiring, retaining, mentoring, and growing high-performing talent.
- Effectively and pragmatically partner with leaders on organizational design, organizational development, competency models, leadership development, employee engagement and retention, performance criteria and measurement, succession planning, talent reviews and change management.
- Design and lead the DE&I strategy, building upon the success to date.
- Verifiable track record of success in developing innovative and forward-thinking talent strategies and initiatives.
- Experience working in global HR organizations with diverse employee populations. Keen ability to build programs that attract and retain top performers ranging from hourly operational employees to technical talent.
- Senior business executive who can add perspective and leadership beyond functional responsibility.
- Experience with change management and the ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop trust, confidence and respect with all levels within the organization.
- Highly data and KPI-driven with a strategic business mindset to drive and measure success.
- A proven track record of success leading world-class teams to support high-performing, global, technology, product and/or retail organizations.
- Hands-on leader with the ability to manage a highly motivated and talented global team.
- Deep managerial capacity that has led the development and delivery of critical HR programs.