About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Vice President of Marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build and execute on strategies for all Marketing streams, including Demand Generation, Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Generate and maintain strict control of the marketing roadmap, annual budget.
- Coordinate PR, share of voice, competitive positioning and broader media coverage, including national media
- Deeply integrate with Go-to-market functions within the company - sales, account management, customer success
- Set, monitor, manage and report on team goals including team building and and execute annual hiring plans
- Design branding, positioning and contribute to pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (including events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze prospect and customer behavior and business challenges in all the company’s target segments to determine customer personas and associated messaging
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share in current segments
- Proactively monitor competitive activity (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts with partner channels to leverage their reach and messaging
- Participate annual planning of company objectives
Requirements and Skills
- Progressive and demonstrable success as Marketing Manager, Marketing Director or Head of Marketing within a SaaS provider offering business applications.
- Exposure to, familiarity with and a genuine interest in the disruptive change taking place in the worldwide electricity landscape
- 3 years’ experience designing and executing successful marketing campaigns, both direct and via channels.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords and design/execution of ABM strategies using multiple channels
- Experience in extracting consistent value from CRM software, particularly Salesforce and Pardot
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals and encourage high levels of discretional performance.
- Demonstrable copy authoring and editorial skills, plus the ability to ensure consistent tone and voice through all channels.
- Good competence levels in Microsoft and Google software suites.
- A highly open, transparent, and collaborative working style requiring little supervision.