About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access.
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Chief Marketing Officer.
The CMO plays a critical role in the future growth and positioning of the business as the most complete solution in the space for both small business and enterprise customers. The CMO will be a key member of the executive team responsible for all marketing activities globally; driving revenue across all customer segments, building the Corvus brand, and driving awareness and relevance among Corvus’ target audiences.
- Proven success as a CMO or in a similar role across a global, velocity-to-enterprise B2B technology/software company
- Previous Marketing leadership experience at scale
- Proven success in rapidly scaling revenue streams beyond $75M
- Proven, strong mentor, thought leader, people leader, and team player
- Significant experience leading and growing high-performing marketing teams and attracting top talent through periods of rapid growth; you will have demonstrated very strong people leadership and can inspire followership
- Ability to collaborate intelligently and seamlessly with Product and our CRO based on deep understanding of our users, use cases and products
- Experience managing global marketing budgets
- Willingness to travel when it is necessary and safe to do so