About this Role
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access
AboveBoard is actively assisting another business find it's next Chief People Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
The Chief People Officer will be a key member of the company’s executive team and will be responsible for leading and scaling the People strategy and team for the next phase of growth. Further responsibilities include:
- Grow, influence and lead an evolving people function at a fast-growing global company.
- Assemble an innovative, forward thinking leadership team for the people function focusing on key areas of development.
- Build and implement a people strategy aligned to the organization’s culture, mission, and strategic growth objectives in a scalable and detailed way.
- Develop the core foundational elements of a people practice including, performance management philosophy, compensation philosophy, benefits philosophy, and a PTO approach.
- Play a trusted role as a member of the executive team as it grows and develops into its next stage, driving business and people strategy and providing people related insights and solutions to improve organizational efficiency.
- Experience leading multiple people functions across a global team.
- History of leading a high performance culture that is known for results, implementing a performance management system and company culture.
- Has scaled hyper-growth tech companies to mid-stage/several thousand employees.
- Experience creating a high quality remote work environment
- Experience with earlier stage/start-up companies