About this Role
AboveBoard is actively assisting this confidential company to find its next Vice President of Human Resources.
AboveBoard is an executive hiring platform inclusively unifying executives from underrepresented backgrounds to board and full-time opportunities at today’s leading high-growth organizations.
We are dedicated to diversifying executive leadership.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent while providing executives transparent access to career-aligned opportunities. More than 35,000 executives and 600 companies are already using our platform.
Role & Responsibilities
The Vice President of Human Resources will:
- Develop scalable and impactful plans for the onboarding, training, and engagement of employees - so the company attracts the best and brightest.
- Develop compensation plan and career mapping to reward, incentivize, develop, and retain a world-class team.
- Lead the efforts around rapid-scale people planning to fuel the growth of the business.
- Partner directly with the leadership team and department heads to understand business goals and meet organizational objectives and KPIs.
- Partner with leadership to develop clear communication and documentation around the company’s culture and brand.
- Own compliance and employee relations to ensure the company is up to date and consistent on best practices and employment law.
- Experience in B2B SaaS high-growth companies from Series A onward.
- Experience building a People function.
- Compassionate, looking for opportunities to help others.
- Strong understanding of the market for senior engineers.
- Highly motivational and capable of communicating clearly, logically, and with a high level of conviction at the executive level.
- Ability to build, coach, and develop geographically dispersed teams.