About this Role
This job posting is for confidential company.
Our platform removes the limits of traditional executive search by both extending companies’ networks to include more diverse talent and creating transparent access to opportunities for executives. More than 30,000 executives and 600 companies are already using our platform.
AboveBoard is actively assisting this confidential company to find its next Chief Marketing Officer.
- Build the company’s unique brand position in the market.
- Increase brand awareness in key markets.
- Drive brand awareness through broad digital marketing campaigns.
- Increase online presence, more clearly communicate our value proposition to established and next-generation founders.
- Public Relations
- Create and maintain multi-channel marketing collateral, collaborating with external partners as needed, that addresses the specific interests and needs of the early-stage community.
- Build a communications strategy focused on expanding our brand recognition and impact with industry trade publications, business news, and leading technology analysts.
- Manage organic social media strategy to amplify the company’s products, customers, partners and brand through social media.
- Manage creative services function: design and execution of all corporate assets (content, website, etc).
- Manage content marketing strategy and execution to better tell our story to both external and internal stakeholders.
Experience and Education:
- 10+ years in B2B marketing is a must.
- Track record of holding roles of increasing responsibility including 5+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience is a plus.
- Experience working with early stage companies and/or entrepreneurs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degree preferable.